Untapped and Uncorked in Parksville – with special guests!!
A truckload of fun. Heading for the 10th annual Parksville on Vancouver Island.
Half of the weekend takes place at the Beach Club Resort and the other half at Tigh Na Mara.
10th Annual Parksville Uncorked Wine, Food & Beer Festival
Join us for the 10th Annual Parksville Uncorked : Sip savour, mix and mingle while sampling some of BC’s best:
– The craft brewers, Cider makers and Spirits gathered at Untapped at The Beach Club Resort on the Thursday
– The Wine Tasting signature gala event, Swirl was at Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort & Conference Centre on the Friday.
– Orofino and Dirty Laundry winemakers dinners on the Saturday at both resorts.
– and the whole weekend ended, as it should, at Bubbles & Brunch at Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort & Conference Centre on the closing Sunday.
Feature interviews with:
John Weber – Orofino Winery. Owner and Winemaker (Similkameen Valley)
Mason Spink – Dirty Laundry. Winemaker. (Summerland)
Joseph Luckhurst – Business Manager/Leader Road 13 (Golden Mile Bench Oliver)
Chef Eric Edwards – Executive Chef (Tigh Na Mara)
Also quick chats with:
Chris Silvestri – Category 12 Brewing (Victoria)
Dave Paul – Brew master and Owner at Love Shack Libations ( Qualicum)
Dave Woodward – Head Brewer Mount Arrowsmith Brewing (Parksville)
Carmen Parry Dominion Cider (Summerland)
STORIES WE’RE WORKING ON:
- IVSA Pour in Victoria
- BC Cider Festival. North Vancouver
- Locals Only – Granville Island
- John Glavina – Giant Head Wines
- Craig McAllister – Winemaker at La Crema Russian River
- Gurvinder Bhatia – Edmonton Wine Expert at VanWineFest
- Naramata Bench Pours on the Coast
- Spring releases from OK Falls
- Matt Sherlock (Lock and Worth/Nichol Vineyards) and Jay Drysdale (Bella) Natural Wines and New Directions